Do you love social media marketing? Data driven? Are you a pro, or have you seen success with digital advertising? Come work for one of Seattle's top startups!
Why work for ClassifiedAds.com?
Our company provides a unique opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing technology companies in the Seattle area. We've already accomplished a lot in our short history:
• Grown to become the second-largest classified ads website
• Ranked number 10 in Washington State's Best 100 Small Companies to Work For by Seattle Business magazine
• Recognized as an Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies in the U.S.
• Profitable in each year
We did all of this while bootstrapping ourselves with no outside funding. We were founded by Edward Yim, a successful serial-entrepreneur, active angel investor, TechStars mentor, and a member of Seattle's Top 40 Under 40.
We are building a company for the long-haul. We offer extraordinary opportunities for talented, driven people. We have been able to accomplish so much and have grown so fast because of the talent and hard work of the people who have chosen to join our team. We have a core philosophy of recognizing individual, team, and company achievements in very tangible ways.
Based in downtown Bellevue, we're fast growing and we're continually profitable. Our core company philosophy is to hire the best people possible, give them clear objectives, and let them flex their creative muscles without being micromanaged.
What's the Job?
We're looking for a Social Media Advertising Specialist to help manage social media ad campaigns for multiple Facebook and Twitter channels. You will be responsible for managing ad campaigns, segmenting target audiences, tracks ad bids, A/B tests ad copy and creative, write ad copy, and optimizes campaigns for ultimate success. You will regularly report on findings based on test that have concluded. The ideal candidate understands the unique role that paid media plays in a today's digital market and how to leverage ad spend to maximize results.
• Plan, develop and manage paid digital media for Facebook and Twitter campaigns;
• Create, write copy and ensure social media ads are aligned with the strategic approach;
• Maintain a strong understanding of the relationship between content, targeted to the right audience, in the right channel;
• Generate conversions and engagement on paid social media content and drive performance with allotted budget;
• Analyze and monitor ad performance on a daily basis;
• Conduct A/B testing to identify high performing ads and incorporate learnings into future campaigns;
• Recommend and implement solutions for under-performing campaigns; and
• Review and approve digital media buys from media partners with direction from the Director of Social Marketing.
Who are we looking for?
The ideal candidate for this position is web and social media savvy, ambitious and task oriented. Prior social media advertising experience and computer/internet knowledge is a must. Required skills include:
• Bachelor's Degree preferred +2 years relevant experience;
• Experience analyzing/reporting on ad campaign performance and social media metrics;
• Experience managing/optimizing social media ad campaigns;
• Experience segmenting target audiences and evaluating results;
• Experience overseeing numerous campaigns simultaneously. Ability to work across several different marketing audiences;
• Highly attentive to detail;
• Strong written and verbal communication skills;
• Strong editing/writing skills for various marketing segments, marketing materials, etc;
• Efficient with Excel;
• Good judgment and smart, creative problem solver;
• Self-motivated, highly detail oriented and demonstrable passion for advertising;
• Ability to work independently with minimal direct supervision;
• Great team player; willing to go above and beyond to get the job done.
If you're up for the challenge you should join us. This is a full-time position based in downtown Bellevue.